Park Avenue Numismatics
5084 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 105
Miami, FL 33137
Toll Free: 888-419-7136
Secure Private Ordering
We use the latest online security processing, so your order is safe & private. We DO NOT disclose any customer information to ANY third party company. Our customer privacy is our priority.
Over 30 Years Experience
Park Avenue has over 30 years experience buying and selling Rare Coin and Precious Metals. We have the knowledge and ability to provide our customers with the best products and services.
Due to the current market conditions, ALL coins are subject to prior sale, and prices are subject to change at any time. Although we do our best to keep all prices current, We reserve the right to reject any order based on an incorrect or out of date price.
Terms & Conditions
Park Avenue Numismatics was founded in 1988 to serve collectors, investors, and rare coin dealers worldwide. Our staff is devoted to providing our clients with professional advice, the highest quality Numismatics rarities, U.S. gold coins, U.S Silver Dollars, U.s. Type Coins and most precious Metals at fair prices.
Online or Full Service You may choose to trade coins online or you may call your Park Avenue Numismatics Representative at 1-888-419-7136 for recommendations and market information and if you prefer, to place orders for you.
To Purchase Online Using the Park Avenue Shopping Cart are simple. We recommend viewing our inventory by searching, then simply select the type of coins you like that meet your budget. If you have questions or want recommendations, feel free to call your Account Representative for support.
Browse the list of coins you selected. If you want to expand the list or be more discriminating, click Back or Select Coins to modify your search criteria. To focus in on one of the items listed, click on that item. Next, click on the picture to zoom in for a close-up view. If you like it, click on the "ADD " button. Remember, if you change your mind, you can simply "REMOVE" it from your shopping cart before checkout. When your order form is complete, click "CONTINUE" and give the necessary account information and then click "CHECKOUT".
Risks and Disclosures of All Sales
1. Ownership - Park Avenue Numismatics, Inc. is a privately held corporation formed in 1988 under the laws of the state of Florida. Because we are not affiliated with the United States Government, or any government agency, we can assure your privacy in all transactions.
2. Selection - Park Avenue Numismatics is always prepared to assist you in selecting coins for your portfolio or collection. You understand, however, that the decision to purchase coins, and which coins to purchase, is ultimately yours alone.
3. Numismatic Return Privilege - You may return any numismatic coins you order from us, in their original holders, within 5 days of receipt for a full refund, unless you are otherwise notified at the time of the sale. Carefully inspect and evaluate your coins during this period. To receive a refund or exchange, you must return your numismatic coin order to Park Avenue Numismatics, registered and insured via the U.S. Postal Service, in the same condition when shipped, within 5-days of receipt.
4. Bullion Coins Non-Returnable - Coins we categorize as "bullion" are not subject to return or exchange. Sales of all such bullion coins shall be final. Shipment of bullion orders is normally accomplished within 7-14 days of funding unless the client is advised otherwise of unusual market conditions in effect at the time of the sale.
5. Grading & Authenticity - Grades and descriptions of rare coins are opinions, not statements of fact or guarantees, and are based on standards and interpretations that can and do change over time. Park Avenue Numismatics uses contemporary grading standards and interpretations to grade coins and relies upon the opinions or independent grading services such as the PCGS-Professional Coin Grading Service, NGC-Numismatic Guaranty Corp., and ANACS-American Numismatic Association Certification Service. Each of these grading services is recognized by the coin industry for its expertise. Each firm guarantees the grade and certifies each coin to be authentic. Park Avenue Numismatics relies upon those guarantees in selling coins. However, we do not guarantee that the coins we sell will achieve the same grade from any independent grading service in the future and expressly disclaim any other warranties with respect to the coins, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
6. Volatility - The coin market is volatile and thinly capitalized and therefore subject to substantial fluctuations including significant and rapid increases and decreases in value from time to time. Investors must be able to assume the risk of such price fluctuations. For that reason, rare coins are not a suitable investment for everyone.
7. Investment Potential - During the period since 1970, in which relatively accurate statistics have been maintained, many rare coins have shown an excellent record as appreciating assets. Park Avenue Numismatics believes that rare coins are excellent long-term investments, but the future is never certain. The past performance of coins is a guide, not a prediction, of future events. In addition, many coins are bought, sold, and traded by the collector community without regard to investment potential.
8. Unregulated State of the Rare Coin Market - At present, there are no restrictions or regulations on the sale, purchase, or ownership of rare coins. This fact provides certain tax and privacy advantages. However, there is no guarantee that, in the future, these benefits will not be restricted or totally removed by government regulation.
9. Economic Forces - The success of an investment in rare coins is dependent, at least in part, upon extrinsic economic forces including supply, demand, international monetary conditions and inflation or the expectation of inflation. The impact of these forces on the value of coins cannot be predicted with any certainty. No assurance can be given that an investor will be able to sell his or her coins at a price greater than or equal to their acquisition cost. Further, rare coins are not suitable investments for investors seeking current income.
10. Bid Price - If you wish to sell your coins in the future, Park Avenue Numismatics encourages you to offer them to us first. We cannot guarantee to make a bid on every coin or that our bid will equal or exceed that from other coin dealers.
11. Our Pricing - Because of expenses associated with the acquisition and sale of rare coins, which are not involved in other investments, the gross margins charged by a coin dealer are typically higher than those associated with some other investments. Therefore, rare coins should be considered as long-term investments with a holding period of at least three to five years. However, there is no guarantee that the holding of a coin, for any period, will result in appreciation.
12. Representations - Information and statistics used in the preparation of Park Avenue Numismatics advertising materials, letters, and oral presentations are derived from industry sources that we believe to be reliable. Any statements or predictions by our staff are opinions only, not statements of fact. Remember that market conditions are subject to change without notice and no guarantee of accuracy is either expressed or implied.
13. Arbitration - Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to transactions between you and Park Avenue Numismatics, Inc. shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association conducted in Miami, FL. Judgment upon the award rendered by the Arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
14. Limitations on Claims - No claim may be filed by a customer in connection with a particular coin more than one year after that coin was purchased by the customer regardless of when the customer became aware of the claim. This agreement is performable in and subject to the laws of Dade County, Florida.
15. All orders are subject to approval and final verification by the company.
16. On all credit card orders, the shipping address and billing address must match.
17. Limit for first time orders of $2,500 when using a credit card. If you would like to place a larger order, call us at 1-888-419-7136 and speak to one of our specialists.
Payment Policy: Personal Checks:
Your personal check is always welcome, however Bank Wire is faster and allows for immediate shipping. Please call 1-888-419-7136 if you have any questions.
Personal checks may be held at our discretion for up to ten business days. There is a $25 service fee for all unpaid checks, for any reason.
Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks usually shipped same day. As with all written forms of payment, they are subject to verification and may be subject to a holding period if there is any question as to the validity.
Prices listed are cash prices. We gladly accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal for a service fee of 3.5% above our advertised prices for your convenience and will be calculated at checkout. Credit Card Orders receive priority handling from the moment your order is received.
Our lay-away policy is available for coins valued over $1,000. We require immediate deposits by check or money order.
$1000-$5000 – A 50% non-refundable deposit will be accepted and the balance will be due in 30 days.
$5000 or more – A 1/3 non-refundable deposit will be accepted and the balance will be split over two months. Extended payment plans at a rate of 1.5% interest per month – please call our finance department at 1-888-419-7136 to discuss the details.
There is a 15% restocking fee for any cancelled lay-away plan.