This vintage coin is a great investment for collectors and investors alike having circulated in the U.S. more than 100 years ago. With low premiums over the spot price of Gold, these coins are a great way to add to any investment portfolio!
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Year: Random
- Grade: Available In All Grades
- Grade Service: None
- Denomination: $20.00
- Mint Mark: Varies
- Metal Content: 0.9675 troy oz
- Purity: .900
- Thickness: 2.41 mm
- Diameter: 34 mm
- Inner Pack: 1