- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by PCGS as MS64.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, and/or New Orleans.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Buy MS64 graded Morgan Silver Dollars today!
These MS64 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint based upon our available inventory.