This vintage coin is a great investment for collectors and investors alike having circulated in the U.S. more than 100 years ago. With low premiums over the spot price of Gold, these coins are a great way to add to any investment portfolio.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Coins in this listing have seen only light circulation and will exhibit some if their original mint luster. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Gold coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Year: Random
- Grade: Available In All Grades
- Grade Service: PCGS & NGC
- Denomination: $5.00
- Mint Mark: Varies
- Metal Content: 0.2419 troy oz
- Purity: .900
- Thickness: 1.59 mm
- Diameter: 21.6 mm