These pre-33 Gold coins are a better value than most modern day 1/2 oz Gold bullion coins. Add this affordable coin to your investment portfolio today.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectability to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Year: Random Year
- Grade: Available In All Grades
- Grade Service: None
- Denomination: $10.00
- Mint Mark: Varies
- Metal Content: 0.4838 troy oz
- Purity: .900
- Thickness: 2.03 mm
- Diameter: 27 mm