This is one of the smallest Gold coins ever minted in the U.S. Add this beautiful coin to your type set or collection today.
- Contains .0483 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with “United States of America” above.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination and date surrounded by a wreath of tobacco, corn, wheat and cotton.
- Issued by the U.S. Mint.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Indian Head coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Product ID: 61728
- Year: Random - (1854-1856)
- Grade: Available in all Grades
- Grade Service: PCGS &/or NGC
- Denomination: $1.00
- Mint Mark: Random
- Metal Content: 0.0483 troy oz
- Purity: .900
- Thickness: 0.76 mm
- Diameter: 15 mm